Using anything excessively does not allow any product to remain in their good qualities for a longer time period.
Jewelries are one such item that should not be worn at all times, especially the ones with different stones placed on them. Over-using the jewelries can also destroy the shapes of the expensive jewelries, such as the Diamond shapes.
Wedding jewelries are the main types of jewelries that should be kept in safe places. Furthermore, there are many jewelries that stay in great shapes such as, Mens Wedding Bands UK with minimal uses.
Furthermore, there are many safety tips that we need to know regarding when not to wear jewelries:
- Never use any jewelry when you go out for swimming. The chlorine that is present in the water can cause your jewelries to be discolored and make them non-wearable. The water of the pool may cause the slipping of the jewelries such as rings and earrings.
- Leave your jewelries aside when you go for exercising. Lifting weights, running or boxing can cause damage to your jewelries. Your chain may break apart, your rings may fall or your earrings may loosen out and fall.
- Avoid using jewelries when you are cooking in the kitchen. For instance, your rings may contain a lot of germs while doing other activities like touching doors or touching other people’s hands. The germs are most likely to transfer to the cooking and can make you fall ill.
- Ensure that you have no jewelries on while you are gardening. The dust and the debris can get trapped on your rings or bracelets and make them difficult to remove. Wearing hand gloves provides less protection as your rings may fall out when you remove them without you noticing.
- Do not wear jewelries when you are getting ready in the morning. Chemical products such as cream, lotion and makeup products can cause your jewelries to become discolored and make them dull with time.
- Remove your jewelries when you go for sleeping as we move in different positions unintentionally. These may cause our earrings to loosen and the prongs may lose their shape when you wear them regularly while sleeping.
These are some of the safety tips and can be followed very easily. Furthermore, you will have lesser chances of losing your jewelry and more chances of preserving your jewelry for future use.